Photo & Video
Continue planning for your Final Film! You have one day to finish your plan – work at home if needed.
Photos are due by the end of Wednesday, or before school on Thursday morning at the absolute latest.
Graphic Design 1
Dream Collage. Due at the end of Wednesday!
Graphic Design 2
Today, add all the text into the different pages. Read this resource to learn about creating columns. (Or find your own resource). Use your paragraph styles to format your text.
If you’re done you can try to figure out how to add page numbers. (Do this on your master template)
I’ll go over pictures and other things with you tomorrow.
Graphic Design 3/4
This project should be a chance for you to get creative and should be different than other work you already have in your portfolio.
Develop a theme and concept for next year’s yearbook. Each student must
1) Come up with their own concept.
2) Research different styles of designs/photography, then create a physical or digitalmood board that captures the design and feel you want to create for your yearbook concept.
3) Choose fonts & color pairings
4) Use a Jostens practice page to design 2 different spreads that feature different types of layouts
5) Use photos from this year or take new sample photos if the photography style will help compliment your new design concept
5) Present your concept and materials to the class
– I will come up with more detailed information but this should be enough to get you started.