Photo & Video
Continue planning for your Final Film! You have two days to finish your plan – work at home if needed.
Photos are due by the end of Wednesday, or before school on Thursday morning at the absolute latest.
Graphic Design 1
Dream Collage. Due at the end of Wednesday!
Graphic Design 2
Graphic Design 3/4
This project should be a chance for you to get creative and should be different than other work you already have in your portfolio.
Develop a theme and concept for next year’s yearbook. Each student must
1) Come up with their own concept.
2) Research different styles of designs/photography, then create a physical or digitalmood board that captures the design and feel you want to create for your yearbook concept.
3) Choose fonts & color pairings
4) Use a Jostens practice page to design 2 different spreads that feature different types of layouts
5) Use photos from this year or take new sample photos if the photography style will help compliment your new design concept
5) Present your concept and materials to the class
– I will come up with more detailed information but this should be enough to get you started.