Photo & Video
We will watch your commercials, then begin planning for your Final Film!
Graphic Design 1
Graphic Design 2
Work on finishing Corporate ID package!
Graphic Design 3/4
Create a Future Freshman Night flyer (8.5 x 5.5). The Target audience is 8th graders and their parents, and the date is 5/30/2017 at 6:30 PM. This is an event for 8th graders to come to the high school and learn about clubs, classes, and talk to teachers about high school.
Yay, it’s done!
For your final assignment, your job will be to develop a theme and concept for next year’s yearbook. Each student must
1) Come up with their own concept.
2) Research different styles of designs/photography, then create a physical or digitalmood board that captures the design and feel you want to create for your yearbook concept.
3) Choose fonts & color pairings
4) Use a Jostens practice page to design 2 different spreads that feature different types of layouts
5) Use photos from this year or take new sample photos if the photography style will help compliment your new design concept
5) Present your concept and materials to the class
– I will come up with more detailed information but this should be enough to get you started.