Photo & Video
Work on your your commercial! It is due Thursday. You’ve had lots of time to plan, it’s time to make it happen.
Graphic Design 1
If needed, finish the selection tools exercise. Turn in the final photoshop file that has all the cut out elements on it.
Then, do the refine edges selection tutorial.
Finally, when done with both of those, begin the Photoshop Exercises. These are meant to show you a big range of things photoshop can do in a short amount of time. These are quick little exercises, but you once you start to see what options are out there you can investigate any of these concepts further.
Graphic Design 2
Work on finishing Corporate ID package!
Graphic Design 3/4
Create a Future Freshman Night flyer (8.5 x 5.5). The Target audience is 8th graders and their parents, and the date is 5/30/2017 at 6:30 PM. This is an event for 8th graders to come to the high school and learn about clubs, classes, and talk to teachers about high school.
Yay, it’s done!
For your final assignment, your job will be to develop a theme and concept for next year’s yearbook. Each student must
1) Come up with their own concept.
2) Research different styles of designs/photography, then create a physical or digitalmood board that captures the design and feel you want to create for your yearbook concept.
3) Choose fonts & color pairings
4) Use a Jostens practice page to design 2 different spreads that feature different types of layouts
5) Use photos from this year or take new sample photos if the photography style will help compliment your new design concept
5) Present your concept and materials to the class
– I will come up with more detailed information but this should be enough to get you started.